SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
Liebe sucht Alien

суббота, 31 декабря 2011 г.

Never ever


I was waiting for you so bad, so bad & my dreams came true
I was dreaming about your lips all nights long in the dark
About us meeting in the lifetime under the stars,
Calling them our destinies on our own...

The love itsefl for both of us this time had stayted
you`ve seen me on the palms of yours
Two lines have turned into one starry road,
Like two streams into one river turned covered by rains

I`ll never ever give you to anyone!
Want to see you, to hear you, to love forever.
I had never ever loved anyone so much before,
I`ve been so long, so long waiting exactly for you.


I had always felt with all the pieces of my heart that we will meet,
And there will be no escape from our dreams & hopes.
The Universe & whole ternity is not enough for us
For our crystal clear feelings, for their enchantment!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Технологии Blogger.